My Weekend at Taman Budaya

Picture with my favorite actor of the theater

Last Saturday, i was on trip to Taman Budaya, Kuala Lumpur to watch a theater titled ASYLUM. There were about 38 students as well as lectures who took part on that day. My friend and i woke up early that morning as the bus will depart at 7.30 in the morning. then, we arrived at KLCC at 12 noon and we were divided into 3 groups so that it will be easier for the lecturer to handle us. As the theater starts at 9p.m my friends and i decided to go for a walk as
well as doing window shopping at Bukit Bintang and Sungei Wang. Eventually, i bought
something for myself as to remember my day there. Then, we were ordered to assemble back at KLCC at 6.30 in the evening. We start our trip from KLCC to Taman Budaya at 7p.m wit full of excitement. Then, we arrive at Taman Budaya and have our dinner before the theater starts. At exact 9p.m the show start and actually the theater is about a group of mental patients from the Phychotic Theater Unit group that struggle to perform a play as the opening of the new National Phychotic Institute. And the important thing is it is a comedy theater and they produce a very hilarious performance that make all the audience especially me laugh all the time.

A scene from the theater

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Kasutku