My Mega Raya

Hehe..

Last Monday night, I attend Mega Raya Celebration at KPMIM main hall. The event started at 9p.m and all students, lecturers as well as KPMIM staffs were invited to the celebration. Most of them wear their beautiful ‘baju raya’ . The first thing that reminds me about Hari Raya is the way MPP invited all of us into the hall. They speak in their own dialect which I found is very interesting. They used Perak dialect, Negeri Sembilan and one of them used Terengganu dialect. Then, they invited us to eat. All student rushing to the food corner as they served Satay, Nasi Minyak, Rendang and Ketupat Palas. They are so delicious and mouth-watering. I ate rending with Nasi himpit, and then I enjoyed Satay. While all of us eating, we were entertained by KPMIM Boy Band. Also, the winner of Talent Night sang us an English song. His voice same as Bob Af, no wonder he won. Mega Raya Celebration finished nearly at 11 o’clock. We had great fun that night. Unfortunately, it was my last semester at KPMIM.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Kasutku