About Myself


Assalamualaikum..

   My name is Mohamad Afif Bin Othman. I live in Kampung Padang Embun, Pasir Mas, Kelantan. My father’s name is Othman Bin Mohd Zin and my mother’s name is Zalehah Bt Che Muda. I have two brothers and a sister. My educational background start at Sekolah Kebangsaan Othman Talib (1) and then I furthered my study at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Tendong. Now, I am studying at Kolej Profesional Mara Indera Mahkota in Semester 5 and taking course in Diploma in English Communication.

   During my school days, I am interested in being a reporter or journalist. This is one of the reasons why I am taking this course. Moreover, my parents always support me in achieving all of my dreams. 

   Throughout my free time, I like to read story books. My favorite story book is Sherlock Holmes. Meanwhile, in the afternoon I like to play football as well as badminton. I also have a few types of stamp that I collected during my high school days. Furthermore, I also like to watch movie and listening to music. Just for information, I also like to window shopping with my friends.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Assalam bro , kalau kalau terbaca soalan ni tolong sngat2 dpt jawab ek .

Diploma Eng. Comm ni belajar apa je ek?
Heavy tak course ni?
Peluang kerjaya apa je?
And boleh further study kat luar negara tak?

Sorry sangat2 banyak soalan ni tapi tolong3 jawabkan sebab aku minat nak ambik . T.kasih

Post a Comment


Kasutku